"The System" is Set Up for You to Fail
More than 100 million on welfare...
Antidepressant use up 400%...
Antidepressant use up 400%...
If you can't get ahead, it's not your fault...
Here are 3 steps to reclaim your life from corrupt politicians and their corporate masters.
Here are 3 steps to reclaim your life from corrupt politicians and their corporate masters.
Before you continue any further, I need to make one thing clear...
You're reading this because we both believe something is alarmingly wrong with America.
If you still buy the "everything is okay" line the mainstream media and government have fed us... you should stop reading this immediately.
This information won't be of any help to you.
However, if you do wish to continue, understand this: I'm on your side.
I see the same disturbing headlines you read every day. I see our rights being flushed down the toilet. I feel it getting harder and harder to get the slightest bit ahead.
That's why whenever I see news about a continued economic "recovery" from America's politicians plastered in the headlines, it makes me sick.
Because if things are getting better, it's only for them.
In this brief presentation, I'll share with you:
- How to (Legally) Buck "The System" — You'll discover a proven strategy to maximize your wealth that could mean the difference between retiring with $500,000 in savings... and $5 million in savings.
- My Secret to Real Wealth: The 3 Investments You Must Own Today that have Nothing to Do With the Stock Market — I'll reveal the single greatest asset class that billionaires are piling their money into right now; a commodity whose value has consistently gone up with inflation — yet has nothing to do with precious metals; and an investment that China is prepared to spend up to $617 million on over the next decade — that you'll also want to get a piece of now.
- How to Protect Yourself and Family from Centralized Power — I'll show you why central banking and government have led us down a road of economic peril... as well as five specific things you can do to escape it, starting today.
Because let's face it; the only people getting ahead these days are those on the inside...
How are things going for YOU?
You only need to look at a few key numbers to see how bad things have gotten for the rest of us...
- We're working 160 hours more now than we were 20 years ago — yet wages for the majority of workers have fallen for the past 25 years. Up to 75% of Americans report their personal finances aren't getting better, despite working more hours.
- The perpetrators of the 2007 housing crisis have all escaped prosecution under the protection of the government — like multi-millionaire Dick Fuld, former CEO of the now bankrupt Lehman Brothers and many more responsible for selling toxic mortgages to investors.
- Over 100 million Americans are on some form of federal welfare. The number of Americans receiving food stamps has now passed the number of full-time private sector workers.
- Stress is cited as the primary reason for 60% to 90% of all doctors' visits — and has been blamed for a 25% increase in sick days over the last two decades.
- Americans are now more drugged out than ever: Antidepressant use is up 400% in the past 20 years. Small towns are facing a pain pill epidemic. The suicide rate among baby boomers is up 30% over the last decade.
Think about it for a second...
When was your last raise?
How much was it?
Was it enough to cover your increased costs for food, gas, health care, and everything else you need to pay for day to day?
How much spare cash do you have at the end of every month?
Are you one of the 60% of workers who has less than $25,000 in savings and investments... or worse, one of the 30% who has less than $1,000?
Americans have seen their wealth plummet 40% since 2007. Median income is down. Many millions are still underwater on their mortgages.
Statistics show you likely have thousands in credit card debt. One in ten say they're two months behind on bills.
These questions and facts haunt millions of Americans just like you and me — yet all the politicians are worried about is which corporate lobbyist is going to pay for their next beachfront property.
Unless you're a politician or one of their corporate masters, American happiness is at an all-time low.
The number of long-term unemployed is reaching record numbers...
Can you imagine being without a job for over two years?
That's the reality for a lot of people.
Yet the parasites in Congress are set to raise their salaries to $175,900 this year.
Median income per person for the rest of us is a hair over $26,000.
Taxes keep going up. The fiscal cliff "deal" passed earlier this year ensured 80% of households paid more taxes, including donating another 2% of your paycheck to the cause.
And yes, we're still printing money — $85 billion a month, over $1 trillion per year...
This continues to make your dollars worth less without you even realizing it.
I can't tell you when things got this bad
I can't tell you why millions of Americans continue to vote for the most corrupt government in U.S. history, hoping the next guy will somehow be better, or when money from their corporate masters overtook the concerns of you and me...
I will tell you that it's a damn crime that hardworking Americans continue to suffer the most, while the do-nothing bums in Washington and the Big Bankers on Wall Street are using your tax dollars for their pay raises and bailouts.
But that's how the system is set up.
You're not part of what George Carlin called the "Big Club."
They've created an "Insider Club" where the members jump from the highest levels of private business to the highest levels of government, like:
- Sarah Beatty, once a lobbyist for billion-dollar retailer Wal-Mart, now a congressional "Chief of Staff" for Rep. Patrick Meehan of Pennsylvania.
- Jon Corzine, who went from CEO of Goldman Sachs... to a New York Senator... to the Governor of New Jersey... and finally, to the presidency of financial broker MF Global, a company now accused of fraud.
- Former Senator Chris Dodd is now a lobbyist for the Motion Picture Association of America, the multi-billion-dollar industry lobbying group charged with making sure you don't copy movies you already own.
- Even the SEC — the government body that's supposed
to regulate the financial industry — isn't safe anymore... Over 400
former SEC employees have represented private clients (banks) for SEC
business in the last decade.
- Tim Geithner was offered the CEO post at Citigroup before the collapse in 2007.
The examples are endless and my point is real...
Money is power in this day and age, and these criminals can't seem to ever get enough of either.
It's time to stand against it — to come together with like-minded people to protect the liberties being taken away every day... to take your finances into your owns hands, secure your own financial future and retirement, and to live life the way you want to live it without having to worry about Congress or the Federal Reserve or the near $17 trillion in public debt.
Over the next few minutes, I'll tell you about something I've created to help us do just that.
But I don't need to tell you the time has come for this type of financial and political awakening...
You've seen for yourself how they've created the laws and regulations that shower cash into their own bank accounts — laws they expect you to follow, while they're breaking them left and right.
Then they turn around and tell you that they need to raise taxes... that they have enough money to bail out billionaire bankers and support their defense contractor buddies, but they won't have enough to cover your Social Security come payout time...
There's enough money to let banking executives who ran their companies into the ground float down on golden parachutes — and enough to put two trillion-dollar wars on the tab... but not enough to help out underwater homeowners...
It's downright despicable.
Banks and Government conspire to steal from you
The worst part is that it's been set up this way intentionally.
Politicians and bankers have conspired for 100 years to funnel money into their pockets and out of yours.
Economist Gary North puts it this way:
They are men of influence and wealth who gain a lock on this wealth through political power. They use economic leverage — debt — recklessly because they can protect themselves from losses by means of political leverage: government bailouts. Some of them lose, but as a class they do not.
The key to their economic position is their unseen political manipulation. They are the masters of backroom politics.
New York City and Washington, D.C. — Wall Street and the Beltway — are where the anointed exercise their rule.
Bankrolling the American power elite are fewer than a dozen large banks, mostly in New York City. They have an insurance company: the Federal Reserve System (created by Rockefeller and J.P. Morgan in 1907).
The power elite's members do not sit in the cigar smoke-filled rooms of the history textbooks. Most of them do not smoke these days. Indeed, their non-smoking status is one mark of their superior status. But, just like the old political bosses, they depend on politics for their position.
They're only concerned with securing their own spots at the top, and they don't care what that means for you and me.
The Federal Reserve, Banks, Congress, the Justice Department, and every presidential administration since Woodrow Wilson have put the country on a path to ruin.
They will continue to pursue policies that make sure Big Banks and corporations are too big to fail, while your ability to save and properly retire continues to be eroded.
So don't believe that recovery talk you've been hearing from the Fed or any other "officials."
The only thing that has recovered are corporate profits — which are sitting at record highs, while working wages have continued to shrink for the past 12 years:
They don't care who gets hurt along the way, whose way of life gets disrupted, or whose future is sold to the highest bidder...
They know they'll never be held accountable for the destruction they continue to bring upon your finances.
- Like former Countrywide Financial CEO Angelo Mozilo, who knew his company was going to collapse because of the bad loans they'd been pushing, said everything was fine, sold his shares for hundreds of millions in profit, and then got to keep most of it without spending a day in jail.
- Like Robert Rubin, the former CEO of Citigroup Bank, who received several emails notifying him that the mortgages his bank were buying were extremely toxic, ignored them, and then ended up getting bailed out with your tax dollars.
- Like Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner, who knew LIBOR was being manipulated, affecting trillions of dollars' worth of loans. He didn't do a thing about it. The banks involved will never be indicted.
The list goes on and on...
And I know this may sound gloomy to you, but you have to know the truth if you want to live and thrive independently of these banking hooligans.
You see, there's a small but growing number of what I like to call "like-minded people."
They're average Americans from all walks of life.
Some of them are the "preppers" you've seen on TV... others are teachers whose pensions have disappeared... laid-off accountants... alternative farmers... garage mechanics... computer engineers — people just like you and me.
We all share one common goal: To defend our life, liberty, and finances from the growing reach of the corrupt U.S. government and the corporate masters that control it.
We aren't prepping for collapse, though that's certainly a possibility...
We're preparing to live life prosperously in a very different America than existed 50, 30, or even 15 years ago.
In a few moments, I'll show you a simple system of easy-to-follow tips that will allow you to do just that: embrace your liberties, manage your own finances, secure your own retirement — all without any assistance from banks or government.
But first, you need to know a little more about just what you need to protect yourself from...
"Liberty and justice for some"
In a very real way, we have to protect ourselves from what our Founding Fathers always feared.
They would faint with disgust if they could see the size and reach of our government today — and how it kowtows to banking and corporate interests.
Never in their wildest nightmares would they desire a government capable of spying on their own people with warrantless wiretaps, data collection, and drones...
Never could they imagine that an average American's right to bear arms or freedom of speech be curtailed to suit political propaganda...
Yet that's precisely what's happening today.
Unless, of course, you have the money and the power to be the one making the rules...
Ordinary citizens like us are being fined, arrested, or jailed for doing things as nefarious as storing junk on their property, growing gardens, sharing digital files, and expressing their Constitutional rights.
Insiders, on the other hand, have been caught:
- Laundering money for drug cartels and terrorists (HSBC)
- Manipulating LIBOR (20 major banks)
- Stealing and losing clients money (Jon Corzine, MF Global)
- Giving firearms to Mexican drug lords who then used them to kill innocent people (your own Justice Department under Attorney General Eric Holder)
Try doing any of those things and not getting a knock on the door from our now militarized police force!
Big Bankers made billions of dollars illegally gambling with YOUR money in the subprime housing market. But when the time came to hold these criminals accountable for their actions, the government bailed them out instead.
They got paid for losing YOUR money.
But any time a hard-working American runs afoul of what the State deems appropriate, you can bet the police respond like we're nothing but violent terrorists...
In California, 60-year-old Karen Wright is forced to the ground and handcuffed by two officers at a city council meeting for going over her allotted three-minute speaking time. She was speaking out against a corporate waste contract in our democratic fashion. Several witnesses reported she screamed in pain as the officers hoisted her off the ground by her wrists and led her out of the meeting.
In Virginia, the FBI arrests former Marine Brandon Raub for criticizing the government on Facebook. He is not read his rights, questioned, and committed to a mental institution. Multiple cases like this have surfaced, all relating to public critiques of the government.
In Florida, Jason Helvingston is fighting City Hall to keep his garden. Orlando "officials" ("officials" are just other people, folks) told him to dig up his 25 ft. x 25 ft. micro-irrigated garden because it violated city code. Neighbors have said they love the garden and Jason isn't backing down, saying: "You'll take my house before you take my vegetable garden. This is another example of the government telling us what we can do with our own property — that should never happen.
Now I ask you: Who is the real terrorist here?
What happened to a government "of the people, for the people"?
What happened to "the land of the free"?
I mean, my God, you can't even grow a garden on your own front lawn any more!
Every day, the politicians peel away more and more of your rights, all while ensuring they have plenty of their own...
It's enough to make you sick to your stomach
The system is broken.
Voting these days is nothing more than picking the lesser of two evils...
Why should you have to vote for two people who will screw you over no matter who wins?
Democrats and Republicans could give two sh*ts about helping out the average American.
As the saying goes, if voting really changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
You simply don't have enough money to be of any consideration to them. We're not members of their privileged club. And we never will be.
But at the cost of selling your soul to the highest bidder, you can count me out.
They want you to believe they have nothing but your best interests in mind. But the only interest they have in mind is to secure their own power and cash flow (with your tax dollars).
They preach transparency and open government, yet time and time again we see the same government officials and corporate bigwigs hiding more and more information from us.
And why wouldn't they? They have everything to gain by keeping secrets from you, and nothing to lose.
After all, they're not the ones paying for it... You are.
It's the sad truth that it's no longer possible for you to trust the government to have your back.
There's no doubt the path were on is unsustainable. And when all these cracks give way to crumbling — perhaps inside the next 12 months — there will be social and financial upheaval like you've never seen before.
It will not only become a matter of protecting your wealth. It will become a matter of protecting your life — and the lives of those you care about.
Now, I don't mean to scare you... but unless you're willing and able to take the necessary precautions soon to protect yourself and those you care about, then what you've known up until now as the American Dream is going to quickly turn into the American Nightmare.
When it happens, it'll happen fast. Most people will be caught completely off-guard and unprepared.
But there's a certain group of people who aren't about to let it happen to them...
We're what I call "like-minded people" — and if you're still reading this, you're one of us.
If you fear for the disappearance of liberty... you're one of us.
If you can't get off the rat wheel, despite doing everything you've been told to do... you're one of us.
If you can't understand why America jails more people than any other country — but fails to prosecute politicians and bankers for their crimes... you're one of us.
If you're one of:
- the 50% of Americans who can't afford to save for retirement, or
- the 58% of private workers with no pension coverage, or
- the 60% of workers with savings and investments worth less than $25,000, or
- the 77% who believe we should cut defense spending, or
- the majority of Americans with "little or no confidence" in U.S. banks, or
- the 86% who disprove of the current Congress, or
- the 75% of Americans who want congressional term limits, or
- the 50% of Americans who think today's youth will be worse off than their parents...
And if you're finally ready to do something about your precarious future in this country... you're one of us.
You're one of the unique Like Minded People.
Fact is there are millions of us out there.
We're tired of the government and their corporate sponsors manhandling our rights and destroying this country.
But we also recognize we are the David in this fight versus Goliath.
And if you're going to come out on top, you need to prepare.
It takes effort to stay outside their system and to keep their hands off your financial and physical liberties.
That's why I decided to form a special, one-of-a-kind community of individuals who hold these similar beliefs.
While corrupt politicians, bankers, and corporate executives want to limit our financial and personal freedoms... we believe it's time for us to expand them.
It's an idea whose time has come.
And it may be something you'd like to be a part of.
Membership in this community is invitation-only. And you can find out if you qualify in a moment.But first...
There are some things you should know about me...
My name is Nick Hodge.
Even from a young age, I knew that there was no such thing as a free lunch... I started a landscaping business by the time I was 12 years old.
Also from a young age, I believed everybody had the ability to excel at whatever they put their minds to — even though that belief seems to be beaten out of most people these days.
But even more than innate leadership and drive is a looming notion I've had for over a decade that something was wrong with "the system."
And I vowed never to fall victim to it.
You see, I grew up on a farm, which meant cutting firewood, fixing fences, working on the well for the barn, tilling, planting, managing livestock, building wagons, and baling hay. I learned how to fish and hunt from my father. And later I learned to be a butcher as I worked through college.
Today I can catch or shoot dinner... skin it... dress it or fillet it... and cook it. In fact, my freezer is full of venison, wild fowl, fish, and other game.
When it comes to money, I have no non-mortgage debt.
Plus I manage all my own finances — including a SIMPLE IRA, traditional IRA, and brokerage accounts totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars.
And I'm not even 30 years old yet.
I've written two best-selling books about investing and have helped thousands of individuals make a lot of money with my financial research over the past few years...
I'm talking about gains like:
Organovo Holdings — 102.46% gains
Natcore Technology — 128.81% gains
DNI Metals — 113.33% gains
Alternate Energy Holdings — 115.91% gains
JA Solar — 101.97% gains
These are just a handful of the dozens of winning recommendations I've made to others over the past few years as the senior investment director for the financial newsletter Early Advantage.
I'm also an avid outdoorsman and a die-hard libertarian.
But most importantly, I also think there is something fundamentally wrong with what our country has become.
And that's why I created Like Minded People.
The Founding of Like Minded People
In the winter of 2000, you would have laughed in my face and called me crazy if I told you that over the course of the next dozen years...
- Your financial worth would decrease by 30% (or more) because of two major market crashes and an unprecedented national real estate bear market
- Higher taxes would threaten to eat into your earnings even more — just when you needed them the most to weather the worst recession in 75 years
- And your very own government would gradually strip you of your financial and personal privacy rights — all in the name of "national security"
But I'm sure you're not laughing now.
No one is.
In the year 2000, America was at its economic peak. Since then, we've seen the bust of the dot-com bubble, countless financial scandals, and another major stock market crash in 2008 that wiped out many people's life savings...
We've witnessed the implementation of The PATRIOT Act (which was actually written before 9/11), whose draconian measures have diminished our civil rights and freedoms...
And we've watched the housing bubble expand like never before because of easy-money policies from the Fed and easy-approval lending practices...
And we saw it all burst when it was time for homeowners and speculators to "pay the piper."
Foreclosures surged and hundreds of banks closed their doors forever.
Throughout this time, I worked in the financial publishing industry — observing trends, analyzing opportunities, and making some impressive financial gains for others as well as for myself.
But there was something missing.
Over the past few years, I've noticed a growing number of people looking for ways to protect their wealth, shield their personal and financial privacy, and safeguard their civil liberties.
These people didn't trust the government, the banks, or big corporate institutions... and neither do I.
These people were looking for ways to buck the broken and corrupt financial system.
And the more I talked to people, the more I discovered that they weren't just worried about protecting their finances...
They told me how it looked like the corporate government was going after more than that — like their privacy and civil liberties, too.
People of all ages — from all walks of life — who were looking for ways to increase their income... increase their personal and financial privacy... and increase their personal freedoms... all while decreasing their taxes... decreasing their debt... and decreasing their dependence on the broken American system.
So my readers and I started to exchange tips on how to protect ourselves, our finances, our way of life, and the ones we love.
We couldn't rely on the government to secure our best interests any more — but we could rely on each other.
And that's how Like Minded People was born.
You see, I created Like Minded People to show concerned people like you how to bypass corrupt politicians and bankers and take control of their own financial and physical security.
I'll show you things like...
How To (Legally) Buck "The System"
The 2008 housing crash crushed the retirement dreams of millions of Americans and broke the faith in Big Bank.
If you can't trust banks to protect your money, where can you turn?
What can you do when the government is doing everything it can to milk you for all the tax dollars you're worth?
The answer is simple: Take your finances into your own hands.
That is exactly why I created a free report I'd like to give you today called, "Bucking The System: Your 3 Simple Steps to Get Started."
From special tax-free savings accounts to tips for keeping track of your money, you'll find all you need in this report to become your own financial master. In it you'll discover:
- A little-used financial tool rarely used by individuals, but used by every multi-billion-dollar corporation to grow and increase its cash flow and decrease its expenses. (Once you start using this, you'll be amazed how much money you'll make — and save — year after year.)
- A proven strategy to maximize your wealth that could mean the difference between retiring with $500,000 in savings... and $5 million in savings.
- The most sure-fire (and legal) method I know of — and personally use! — to lower my income taxes each year, no matter how much money I make. (Just doing this alone could save you tens of thousands of dollars that you'd have to pay to the government.)
You'll get access to your copy in just a second.
First, I'd like to reveal...
My Secret to Real Wealth:
The 3 Investments You Must Own Today that have Nothing to Do With the Stock Market
The 3 Investments You Must Own Today that have Nothing to Do With the Stock Market
Stocks can stumble. Mutual funds are mismanaged. Banks go bust.
But there are three things that every human will always demand, even in the worst economic depressions...
This report details several different ways to create wealth from each of these three basic necessities.
There's a reason billionaires will buy land before anything else: There's not much more of it to go around.
As the world population climbs, so to will demand for land and homes.
Food is another demand you'd be wise to secure.
With increased weather chaos, wildfires, and drought across much of the world, food prices will continue to climb... much to the financial benefit of those who prepared early.
The same can be said of water, too: Clean water is becoming a scarce commodity in the days of rampant industrialization and uncontrollable population booms in the world's most populous countries.
Water bottling companies like Coca-Cola and Nestlé have already bullied their way into much of America's fresh water sources. It's only a matter of time before their government ties let them suck your backyard dry...
If you want to learn how to protect yourself from this water monopoly — and profit in the process — you should read your copy of "My Secret To Real Wealth: The 3 Investments You Must Own Today that have Nothing to Do With the Stock Market" immediately.
In it you'll discover:
- The single greatest asset class that billionaires are piling their money into right now. Legendary investor Jim Rogers has been all over the investing press saying this is his preferred investment vehicle: "If I'm right, [this industry] is going to be one of the greatest industries in the next 20 years, 30 years."
- A special commodity that has proven to consistently go up in value. You should invest in this today. It will be beneficial to you, no matter what happens in the financial markets. In fact, I've invested thousands of dollars myself into this commodity, as it acts as a hedge against all sorts of unforeseen calamities (and this has nothing to do with gold, silver, or other precious metals).
- A much-needed investment that China is prepared to spend up to $617 million on over the next decade — that you can get in on now, while it's still incredibly cheap.
I'll tell you how to get your free copy in a moment. But first, let me share with you how to get...
Freedom from Centralized Power
There are two things that keep a government in check: an armed populace and a currency they can't corrupt.
These are also the two things that will keep you safe, should the government's financial Ponzi scheme finally collapse in on itself.
And that's where your free copy of "Freedom from Centralized Power: What You REALLY Need to Know about Guns and Precious Metals" comes in...
If there's one thing you should know about a power-hungry central power, it's this: They fear what they cannot control.
That's why the government — at the behest of their Big Bank backers — set up the Federal Reserve.
They were tired of a market driven by the demand of the average consumer, by you and me. Their profits simply weren't secure by that method. So they set up the Fed to secure interest rates and eventually took the U.S. off the gold standard...
And now Big Bank and their cronies in the Fed can control their cash flow at the expense of the U.S. taxpayer.
They can print as much paper money as they need to bail themselves out of their stock market gambles.
The government hates gold precisely because they can't control its worth. And they don't want you to own it, either.
But it's a great feeling to know that you can protect your finances with precious metals. And it's just as comforting to know that you have the ability to protect your family from human threats...
If you haven't noticed, the government has used the recent mass shooting tragedies as a springboard for their own political agenda — namely, infringing on the Second Amendment and other supposedly "inalienable" rights.
It's because of the threats of central banking and government that I wrote "Freedom from Centralized Power: What You REALLY Need to Know about Guns and Precious Metals."
In this report you'll see:
- Why paper money has put us on a path to ruin
- How "the system" has been set up for you to fail
- Five steps you can take right now to secure your wealth and family
I Want to Give You Complete Access to My Libertarian Library and Online Forum
I mentioned earlier that I've created a new community called Like Minded People.
And for new members, I'm giving away access to seven special reports I created. I'm calling it the "Libertarian Library."
I just detailed three of these special reports. They are:
- "Bucking The System: Your 3 Simple Steps to Get Started"
- "My Secret to Real Wealth: The 3 Investments You Must Own Today that have Nothing to Do With the Stock Market"
- "Freedom from Centralized Power: What You REALLY Need to Know about Guns and Precious Metals"
You could easily make or save tens of thousands of dollars this year alone from what you discover in those special reports.
But I'm taking it a step further and giving you full access to FOUR MORE highly useful reports, including:
- "On Our Own Together: The Foundation of Like Minded People" — I reveal why I've created this community... and the numerous ways you'll benefit as a new member.
- "How to Break the Bank: The Best Way to Protect Your Wealth" — I show you how to protect your savings, even if banks continue adding fees and charges, and why traditional "brick and mortar" banks will soon be obsolete.
- "Energy Independence: A Guide to Turning the Table on the Utility and Gas Companies" — While most people are burdened with higher fuel and utility bills, a growing number of people are discovering the exceptional energy investment opportunities that allow them to make substantial profits by investing in select energy sectors. In this report, I'll show you where to get in on these plays over the next several years — where your gains could easily pay for your gas, heat, and electricity, and possibly even your mortgage payments, too!
- "The Next Level: Capitalizing On Market Shifts" — As you may know, each time the markets shift, people stand to make a substantial fortune. However, most people don't recognize when these shifts are going to happen... In this special report, you'll discover where I see the upcoming shifts occurring and how to profit from them.
Every quarter, I'll be adding new special reports to this Libertarian Library that could make a substantial difference in the ways you save, invest, and maintain your personal freedoms.
Plus, as a new member of the Like Minded People community, you'll also get immediate access to:
- Complete 24/7 Online Access to a Special Forum, where you can interact with me and other members of this community, asking and answering each other's questions and exchanging ideas on investing, wealth preservation, self-reliance, privacy protection, and much more.
- 12 Monthly Issues of the Like Minded People newsletter, in which you'll discover unique investment opportunities that could consistently grow your wealth, no matter how much or how little you currently have, as well as strategies on how to (legally) live outside "the system." You'll be able to access these monthly issues from your computer as well as your mobile device.
- Investment Alerts and Updates that you'll receive by email, letting you know about special investments I'm researching. I also address our portfolio and any actions I recommend you take with our positions. And while we cannot offer personalized investment advice, I'll be publishing answers to questions or comments we receive from our members in these updates.
- Full Access to the Model Portfolio, showing you which stocks and funds I recommend buying to create a safe, long-term portfolio that you can use to insulate yourself from the system... or to ride into retirement.
Now, you may be wondering what it costs to join Like Minded People. I'll get to that in a moment. Let me say I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with how affordable I've made it for you to try it out.
Before I talk price, I do need to make one more thing clear: I can all but guarantee that a membership in Like Minded People is very different from anything you've ever been part of before.
You're going to learn about ideas and opportunities that you likely won't see or hear about anywhere else.
That being said, if you're interested ONLY in ordinary stocks, bonds, and mutual funds, then Like Minded People will not be right for you. So please don't waste your time.
However, if you're NOT SATISFIED with how this country is being run by politicians — and you don't believe that they have your best interests in mind — then I believe you'll find yourself in good company with Like Minded People.
If you're FRUSTRATED with how all those "too-big-to-fail" banks and large corporations work in tandem with each other — while being bailed out by the government — all so they can continue to screw over you, me, and everyone else in the vanishing middle class... then you're gonna love our strategies for freeing yourself from these corrupt institutions.
And if you're PISSED OFF with the government stealing your hard-earned money through excessive taxes... increasing the number of laws that make everybody some sort of criminal... eroding your God-given right to privacy... and blatantly eliminating your civil rights, year after year... then this community is the place you've been looking for.
If you're unsure about what to do, here's what I recommend...
Take a look at everything I've described here over the next year, and then make up your mind for yourself.
That's Right: An Entire Year
Not 30 or 60 or even 90 days to try out our research...
We're taking it to a whole new level.
When you try out a membership to Like Minded People today, you can take the next 12 months to make up your mind.
Just let me know you'd like to give Like Minded People a risk-free look today, and we'll make sure you receive everything I mentioned in this letter.
If you decide the ideas are too "out there" for you — or that you are better off sticking with mainstream conventions — simply let us know, and I'll make sure you get back the money you paid.
Believe me, there's no shame in asking for a refund.
The ideas I'll share in the newsletters and the updates, along with the ideas you'll hear about in the online forum, are certainly not for everyone. In fact, they're probably not right for most ordinary people.
I realized long ago, during my teenage years, that life is so much better when you take the road less traveled — like many other members of our growing community.
But for some people (for whatever reason), that just doesn't make sense. Some people just have a hard time going out of their "comfort zone."
The funny thing is that's exactly why our strategies work so well — and why they can work to your advantage!
You see, if everyone was using these techniques and secrets, and everyone felt comfortable with them... well, they'd become mainstream and their effectiveness would basically disappear.
The nice thing is that by accepting this invitation today, you are agreeing only to try out a membership to see if you like it.
Trying out a membership in this "club" puts all the risk on OUR shoulders: Either we live up to our claims I mentioned today, or you get ALL your money back.
Not some of it. Not a pro-rated amount. We will refund every single penny you paid.
It's as simple as that.
The membership fee for Like Minded People, by the way, is only $199 for one full year. That's just 54 cents a day.
At that price, I am sure there's no better bargain for access to this kind of financial research and proven wealth-building strategies.
I promise you the ideas I introduce you to will be different — and could easily be worth an absolute fortune in your life over the next few years.
As I said earlier, it's highly unlikely you'll hear about these ideas anywhere else... and the fact that you can get all of this information for less than $1,000 is simply amazing. Believe me, it is worth many, many times that price.
And believe it or not, the deal gets even better...
Because this is a brand-new community, you can become a Charter Member and pay 50% LESS than what we'll ask others to pay.
Instead of paying $199, like other readers will in the future, you'll get a full year's membership — including everything I detailed for you in this letter — for just $99.
That comes to just 27 cents a day. And it could possibly be the best investment you ever make.
There is, however, a catch in order to qualify for this deal...
You see, this is the first time we've ever set up a membership community like this. And as a result, we're building out our infrastructure for it slowly... which means we can only enroll 5,000 new members this month.
While that may sound like a lot, when you consider this video will be seen by millions of people, those spots are sure to fill up rather quickly.
So if you click on the link below to enroll and all the spots are full, you'll be placed on a VIP priority notification list. You can get started when we open up more spots next month.
I sincerely hope you take advantage of this unique opportunity to join our growing community of Like Minded People.
Simply click the link below to get started before this half-off Charter Membership offer ends.
I look forward to welcoming you as a new member...Sincerely,
Managing Editor, Like Minded People
P.S. When you try out your 12-month, risk-free membership today, you'll receive immediate access to all seven special reports I mentioned in this letter — along with personal access to the online member forum where you can interact with other Like Minded People 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Plus, you'll be able to review ALL the existing newsletter issues, which include our member investment portfolio... all for just $99. And when you get started today, you can lock in this deeply-discounted membership rate for as long as you choose to be a member.
But you must act quickly — before all the allotted spots for this month are taken up, and you're forced to wait for the next opening on the VIP priority notification list...
To claim your spot today, simply CLICK HERE.